Chicago JETAA will be hosting a social event and all are invited. Come out and eat some sushi, nabe, or don (Just to name a few dishes) at Tokyo Marina in Andersonville, then join us for singing at Lincoln Karaoke!
December 5th, at 6:30, we will meet at:
5058 N. Clark St.
To get there by public transportation:
1. Get off the CTA Red Line at Arglye
2. Walk West on Argyle, cross Broadway
3. Continue going West on Winnemac Ave. (You’ll see Winnemac on your right on Broadway)
4. Follow Winnemac Ave, past Glenwood Ave.
5. Turn right on Clark Street, you’ll see Tokyo Marina and it’s big blue awning
Then, at 9:00, we will go to:
5526 N. Lincoln
In case we don’t have enough drivers, here’s how to get to Karaoke from the restaurant by public transportation:
1. Walk North on Clark St, to Foster Ave.
2. Take the 92 Bus (Foster) West
3. Get off at Lincoln Ave and walk North.
4. You’ll see the neon sign on your left, after crossing Catalpa Ave.
See you all there!