On Monday, October 7, JETAA Chicago will hold its monthly board meeting. In addition to our normal agenda, we will hold OFFICER ELECTIONS. A list of positions can be seen at the bottom of the post.
Our meetings are open to any and all JET Alumni. We will be planning future events and are always looking for people to get involved. Come share your ideas (and cast your vote)!
The October meeting will be held in downtown Chicago at 6:30 PM and last about 90 minutes. Please check our Facebook group for more detailed information.
Dinner is provided for all who attend. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or avoidances. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or items you would like to add to the agenda.
- President – lead meetings, speak at public functions, strategize ways to further the JETAA mission
- Vice President – act as internal point of contact for officers, assist President, support major annual events
- Secretary – take meeting minutes, submit reports to Consulate, write monthly webletter
- Marketing Coordinator – create promotional materials for events, manage social media channels
- Activities Coordinator – support sporting teams and events, manage educational and cultural activities
- Networking Coordinator – plan annual career development workshop, organize quarterly network meet-ups
- Volunteer Coordinator – recruit member participation in JETAA activities, organize and coordinate event volunteers
- Fundraising Coordinator – plan annual fundraising event, build philanthropic partnerships in Chicago
- Webmaster – maintain website and member database, manage Google apps; candidates need not be a JET alum