The Japan Information Center in Chicago will hold its annual JET Program Info Session on Saturday, October 8th, from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
JET Program alumni will be on hand to speak with prospective applicants and talk about their experience. Alumni will give brief presentations on the following topics:
* What Does an Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) Do?
* What Does a Coordinator of International Relations (CIR) Do?
* Placements / Living Conditions in Japan
* Money Matters (Salary, Benefits, Living Expenses, Budgets)
* Culture Shock and Cross-Cultural Communication
This event is organized by the Japan Information Center, part of the Consulate-General of Japan in Chicago. For more information, contact Austin Gilkeson, JJET Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the JET Program, visit http://jetprogramusa.org/