Position: Business Account Executive
Posted by: NIPPON SHOKKEN U.S.A. Inc.
Location: San Francisco, CA; Torrance, CA; Schaumburg, IL, USA
Here’s a job received directly from the company:
NIPPON SHOKKEN U.S.A. Inc. Corporate Profile
Food Manufacturing, distribution
Description of Business
Manufacturing and Sales of Blended Sauce, Seasonings and food materials
Head Office Location
West Sacramento, California
Plant Location (Newly built and started operation in 2013)
West Sacramento, California
Date of Establishment
September 5, 2006
20 Million Dollars
Number of Employees
Group Headquarters (Parent Company)
Nihon Shokken Holdings Co., Ltd.
Group-wide Sales: 100 billion Yen (Fiscal Year of 2016年)
1. Manage account in assigned territory and achieve individual sale goals.
2. Strengthening relationships with new and existing clientele though sale visits and calls.
3. Introduce new products, support new location openings, present samples and fliers, attend on-site demonstrations, provide ingredient labels and price toppers, participate in customer sales meeting, and plan methods to market Nippon Shokken products.
4. Demonstrate recipes as a suggestion for using company product.
5. Resolve customers concerns and inquires of utilizing products to decrease item returns and increase sales.
6. Convince distributors to carry product or establish demand with customers directly.
7. Attendance and participation in trade-shows as required.
8. Process orders by writing up purchase order forms with products and estimated delivery dates and sending it to corporate headquarters for processing. Follow up on orders to ensure product is received by customer.
9. Complete commitment sheets as required to show proof of demand and intent to purchase by client to leverage distributors.
10. Assist collection of unpaid invoices of their assigned territory when confirmed by headquarter.
11. Maintain customer lists using Excel.
12. Prepare daily journal and monthly schedule and submit to Sales Manager each day.
13. Prepare appropriate documents according to company standards including, but not limited to: Monthly Reports, Requests for Approval, Rebate, Request for Development of Custom Product, Product Price Registration, and PTO Requests.
14. Login to Company intranet “SHS” to check company memorandums and announcements.
15. Organize and arrange business trips within company established budget.
16. Perform other administrative work as required.
California: ◆West Sacramento, ◆South San Francisco, ◆Torrance
New Jersey: ◆Englewood Cliffs
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Depends on location and company established pay scale.
Medical Insurance (PPO), Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Holiday
Paid Time Off
PTO 96 hours/year Employees will accrue additional 8 hours annually for every year of continuous service, capping at 64 additional hours or 8 days.
Fluently speak, write and read.
1. Authorized to legally work in the U.S.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
3. Valid U.S. driver’s license
4. Ability to drive for long periods of time
5. Ability to regularly lift and handle supplies up to 50 lbs.
6. Ability to walk or stand for 8+ hours during tradeshows
7. Ability to use cooking apparatus to prepare food
8. Ability to go on overnight travel 25-50% of the month
9. Ability to speak fluently, write and read English.
Julie Tsuchida, HR Administrator
Nippon Shokken U.S.A. Inc.
West Sacramento, CA